Booksource Book Club invites you to read Sisters by Raina Telgemeier along with us. We’ll post our discussion later where you can join the conversation.

Sisters Raina Telgemeir

Grades 4-8, Lexile GN290

Raina can’t wait to be a big sister. But once Amara is born, things aren’t quite how she expected them to be. Amara is cute, but she’s also a cranky, grouchy baby, and mostly prefers to play by herself. Their relationship doesn’t improve much over the years, but when a baby brother enters the picture they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all.

You can check out our previous Booksource Book Club posts here:

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

George by Alex Gino

Mosquitoland by David Arnold

Greenglass House by Kate Milford

I Kill the Mockingbird by Paul Acampora

We are giving away a copy of Sisters by Raina Telgemeier and Sunny Side Up by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm to win! Enter by completing the form below. Entries are limited to the United States. Contest ends 11:59 p.m. CST on October 16, 2015. Winners will be randomly selected.

Contest is closed. Congratulations to Kari T from Minnesota for winning!