We found so many great titles for reading aloud, we couldn’t help but share some of our favorites.

Pigeon Needs a Bath! Shh! We Have a Plan Baby Bear Julia's House for Lost Creatures Chu's First Day of School
  1. The Pigeon Needs a Bath! (Grades P-K)
  2. Shh! We Have a Plan (Grades P-1)
  3. Baby Bear (Grades P-3)
  4. Julia’s House for Lost Creatures (Grades P-2)
  5. Chu’s First Day of School (Grades P-1)
  6. Little Green Peas (Grades P-3)
  7. Dream Big: Michael Jordan and the Pursuit of Olympic Gold (Grades P-3, Lexile NC690)
  8. A Boy and a Jaguar (Grades P-3)
  9. Have You Seen My Dragon? (Grades P-K)
  10. Chicken Big (Grades P-2, Level M, Lexile AD570)
Little Green Peas Dream Big A Boy and a Jaguar Have You Seen My Dragon? Chicken Big