When it comes to book fever, we’ve found that laughter is often the best medicine. These humorous, best-selling titles will have students laughing out loud as they turn the pages.

Elephants Cannot Dance! by Mo Willems - Booksource Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever - Booksource I've Lost My Hippopotamus by Jackie Urbanovic - Booksource Parts by Tedd Arnold - Booksource Revolting Rhymes by Roald Dahl - Booksource

  1. Elephants Cannot Dance! (Grades P-2)
  2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Grades 4-7, Lexile 1060)
  3. I’ve Lost My Hippopotamus (Grades K-5)
  4. Parts (Grades P-3)
  5. Roald Dahl’s Revolting Rhymes (Grades 2-5, Level R)
  6. Lemony Snicket’s The Bad Beginning (Grades 4-12, Level V, Lexile 1010)
  7. Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Grades K-3, Level M, Lexile 480)
  8. Fake Mustache (Grades 2-5, Level S, Lexile 710)
  9. The Indispensable Calvin And Hobbes (Grades 4-12)
  10. Jokelopedia: The Biggest, Best, Silliest, Dumbest Joke Book Ever! (Grades 2-5)

Lemony Snicket The Bad Beginning or Orphans - Booksource Stink The Incredible Shrinking Kid - Booksource Fake Mustache by Tom Angleberger - Booksource The Indespensable Calvin and Hobbes - Booksource Jokelopedia - The Biggest, Best, Silliest, Dumbest Joke Book Ever Booksource